Posted: Jul. 12, 2019
TOP SECRET security clearance required. All Personnel in order to begin work will be required to complete the requirements for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access and complete a Counter-Intelligence polygraph (current Full Scope polygraph will also be accepted).
Do not apply for this job if you do not currently hold a TS security clearance.
Place of Performance:
- Washington, DC, Bolling AFB
Must Have Special Requirements:
- Current/Active TS/SCI clearance
- 5 to 10 years of administrative support experience
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Reporting to a Director and/or Deputy Director of a DoD Intel Organization. Provide comprehensive administrative support. Serves as the executive assistant with a focus on scheduling, travel, logistics, meeting planning, presentation and memo drafting activities.
May correspond on behalf of the Director and or Deputy Director with key internal and external stakeholders such as government officials and their staff. The successful candidate must be highly proficient/expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn new software programs with ease.
- Manage Senior Leadership Calendars / Coordinate Meetings
- Ensure that information is recorded and sent on time to appropriate individuals
- Coordinate, tracks and monitors administrative and program support activity across a variety of Mission Support functional disciplines
- Draft, process, catalog, file, and maintain the correspondence, messages and other documentation. Correspondence includes military and civilian letters, internal and external memorandums, enclosures, endorsements, transmittal letters, award recommendations, minutes of meetings, talking papers, background papers, fact sheets, point papers, and briefing papers.
- Word processing, typing, editing, classification marking, preparing envelopes, annotating writer information; assembling completed correspondence and documents for review, approval and signature; making copies; retaining office copies, and placing office copies in official files. Preparing unclassified and classified mail, and packages for mail/distribution/courier. Establish expertise on current DoD and IC regulations and established administrative procedures, draft new procedures as required for government approval.
- Track and monitor actions to include receiving actions, entering them into a log, indicating an assigned action officer and indicating status and completion of each action. File a copy of each completed action.
- Prepare briefing materials including Power Point slides or other presentation media.
- As assigned, serve as assistant for military and civilian manpower and personnel actions. Prepare applicable paperwork for government approval. Consolidate and edit various recurring reports.
- Review incoming and outgoing classified and unclassified correspondence.
- Serve as the travel focal point, composing and preparing TDY justification, verifying travel requests for conformance to travel plans, resolve deviations, and ensure accountability on travel-related items, prepare travel orders and any other travel related documents.
- The contractor shall plan/coordinate travel for senior personnel. The contractor shall prepare and monitor travel vouchers.
- Assist with escort duties for uncleared personnel in secure work spaces.
- As assigned, maintain, update, and distribute alert rosters, phone charts, and organizational diagrams.
- As assigned, compile briefings, make copies, answer phones, send and receive fax documents, make overhead slides, and provide other general office support as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 10 years' experience (1 year of education = 1.5 years’ experience)
- Experience providing EA Support to Executive Level Officers
- Experience working either for the Government, or on behalf of the Government as a contractor
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates high degree of independent judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Reston, Virginia, iPower LLC is an SBA certified 8(a), woman-owned small business (WOSB) that provides first-class professional consulting services in a wide variety of disciplines. Since its founding, iPower has sustained stable growth by successfully supporting government and commercial clients in areas such as strategic planning, business process improvement, performance management, quality assurance, earned value management, enterprise support, project management and training services. iPower’s business consulting services are grounded upon government, industry and academia best practices and are offered within frameworks that include the CMMI Institute, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 and 20000, Six Sigma, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and standards of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and IT Governance best practices.
iPower LLC offers a flexible work environment and competitive compensation packages including medical and dental insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401K, short and long term disability and more!